A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Crawford, Dermatologist is Good. Dr. Crawford has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Crawford, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Acne Acne Vulgaris, Allergic Contact Dermatitis, and Allergy.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Glen Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen H. Crawford practice?
Dr. Glen Crawford practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.