A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Crawford, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Crawford, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genital Warts
- Hair Diseases
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen H. Crawford practice?
Dr. Glen Crawford practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.