Overall Review

July 1st, 2015
Waste of Time
Waste of time. Rude doctor. Rude staff

June 30th, 2015
Went to see Dr. Crawford for the second time today (my daughter and I both had appointments), and was very impressed with the office and the doctor. Did not have to wait months and months for an appointment like other dermatologist offices. Received both phone call and email reminders of appointments. Office was pleasant and extremely efficient and we were taken back to the exam rooms almost exactly at our appointment times and seen by the doctor very quickly. NO LONG WAITING - worth our drive into Philly from NJ. Dr. Crawford was very professional and thorough. Offered great advice without trying to sell products (even told us the things he recommended could be bought on Amazon). Would highly recommend this practice.

June 4th, 2014
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Crawford for several years now. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He can look at blemishes and usually determine on the spot whether or not they are dangerous, and is always right on the money. I trust his expertise and his judgement and have recommended several people to him. I am very confident in Dr. Crawford's competence and he is always friendly and courteous. His staff is very competent and friendly as well.

November 18th, 2013
We drove 65 miles to see Dr. Glen Crawford on the recommendation of a friend and were not disappointed. His appearance (dress shirt, tie, and shined shoes) were indicative of his professionalism and personality. His care and attentiveness was second to none and Dr. Crawford's examination was thorough and his demeanor was such that you felt like family. This is such a contrast to other doctors we visited. There are a half dozen dermatologists in our area, but the two hour ride to Phila. to see Dr. Crawford was very rewarding. He actually spent time asking us questions about ourselves and did not attempt to rush through our visit. He in fact took his time to make sure all of our questions were answered. I would highly recommend anyone seeking a dermatologist to see Dr. Crawford

October 8th, 2013
Dr Crawford has been both mine and my family's doctor for many years. He has always been thorough and accurate. Very easy to talk to and gives explanations and literature on any product or procedure recommended. He is first rate and he expects nothing less from his staff,who are top notch as well. Always a pleasant experience. We'll never switch.

September 7th, 2012
Met the doctor for the first time and now I know why you can get an appointment so quickly with him. Didn't ask me much and made a very quick diagnosis. He barely spend 5 minutes and was on the computer the whole time. Worst doctor I have ever seen.

August 4th, 2012
I had been going to a director of dermatology at a different major university in CC and he had told me I had rosacea. After three years of fighting with a chronic painful red face and extremely expensive medications, I switched to Dr. Crawford. In less than a minute, he said that I definitely did not have rosacea and switched me to Cerave and Prascion and I have not had one flareup since. I can't even begin to tell you how much this has changed my quality of life. I no longer have to be self conscious in front of my students with flaking skin and erythema. I really wish I had gone to him sooner.

May 12th, 2012
Great Doctor
This doctor is one of the best his bed side manner is great easy to talk to and never in a rush to get rid of you...

May 26th, 2011
Dr. Crawford is an extremely competent and caring physician. His staff is very courteous and accomodating for us who travel from Cape May, NJ to center city, Philadelphia. With melanoma, we wanted the best and we found it in Dr. Crawford.

November 24th, 2009
Best Dermatologist
I see Dr. Crawford for different reasons and every one of my visits with him is a pleasant one. He is very good and accurate with his patients and gives you comfort! Awesome doctor!!