Dermatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Dorothy McShane on Jun 4th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Crawford for several years now. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He can look at blemishes and usually determine on the spot whether or not they are dangerous, and is always right on the money. I trust his expertise and his judgement and have recommended several people to him. I am very confident in Dr. Crawford's competence and he is always friendly and courteous. His staff is very competent and friendly as well.

by robert bannister on Nov 18th, 2013

We drove 65 miles to see Dr. Glen Crawford on the recommendation of a friend and were not disappointed. His appearance (dress shirt, tie, and shined shoes) were indicative of his professionalism and personality. His care and attentiveness was second to none and Dr. Crawford's examination was thorough and his demeanor was such that you felt like family. This is such a contrast to other doctors we visited. There are a half dozen dermatologists in our area, but the two hour ride to Phila. to see Dr. Crawford was very rewarding. He actually spent time asking us questions about ourselves and did not attempt to rush through our visit. He in fact took his time to make sure all of our questions were answered. I would highly recommend anyone seeking a dermatologist to see Dr. Crawford

by Donnamarie Spadaccini on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr Crawford has been both mine and my family's doctor for many years. He has always been thorough and accurate. Very easy to talk to and gives explanations and literature on any product or procedure recommended. He is first rate and he expects nothing less from his staff,who are top notch as well. Always a pleasant experience. We'll never switch.

by Patient on Sep 7th, 2012

Met the doctor for the first time and now I know why you can get an appointment so quickly with him. Didn't ask me much and made a very quick diagnosis. He barely spend 5 minutes and was on the computer the whole time. Worst doctor I have ever seen.

Aug 4th, 2012

I had been going to a director of dermatology at a different major university in CC and he had told me I had rosacea. After three years of fighting with a chronic painful red face and extremely expensive medications, I switched to Dr. Crawford. In less than a minute, he said that I definitely did not have rosacea and switched me to Cerave and Prascion and I have not had one flareup since. I can't even begin to tell you how much this has changed my quality of life. I no longer have to be self conscious in front of my students with flaking skin and erythema. I really wish I had gone to him sooner.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

This doctor is one of the best his bed side manner is great easy to talk to and never in a rush to get rid of you...

May 26th, 2011

Dr. Crawford is an extremely competent and caring physician. His staff is very courteous and accomodating for us who travel from Cape May, NJ to center city, Philadelphia. With melanoma, we wanted the best and we found it in Dr. Crawford.

|  screwed me up  |  show details
by mmansur at Citysearch on Sep 29th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have all these painful stitches in my back tonite. I had surgery for a skin cancer that he missed last year. I showed him the spot and he said \"that`s nothing\". I don`t think doctors like this should even have a degree. The current dermatologist knew right away it was a skin cancer and said to me \" How long have you had that. It looks like that has been there a long while\". The staff wasn`t friendly to me and frankly I don`t think anyone there really cares. My cousin looked up the skin cancer type on-line and she said mine looked exactly the same way. Don`t go there.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Best Dermatologist  |  show details
by Elsa Fagulha on Nov 24th, 2009

I see Dr. Crawford for different reasons and every one of my visits with him is a pleasant one. He is very good and accurate with his patients and gives you comfort! Awesome doctor!!

by PennsyPen on Dec 22nd, 2008 on citysearch.com

Terrible office staff. They had my scheduled appointment all messed up. They were not nice about it. The doctor gave medicines for my rash that made it worse and they were very expensive. I wasted my money and time. My advice ( Not doctor's advice ), go

Read Full Review at citysearch.com