A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Dasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Dasher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Dasher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -Evans Memorial Hospital
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasher graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dasher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen James Dasher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen J. Dasher practice?
- Dr. Glen Dasher has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Dasher practices Family Medicine near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Family Physicians.