Dr. Glen Dasher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen Dasher?

July 15th, 2016

Ease of appointments excel.

May 1st, 2015

Great Visit!!

My wife has been seeing Dr Dasher for a few years now, and because it had been several years since I had been to a doctor, she encouraged me to go. I was nervous anticipating some parts of the exam, however Dr. Dasher and his team made me feel very comfortable and at ease with the whole process. I was promptly taken back at my appointed time and felt like Dr Dasher and all of the staff genuinely cared for me. By the end of the appointment, I felt like Dr. Dasher was an old friend. I highly recommend this office!

April 30th, 2015

The wait time is too long. Appointment was at 7:45 am. It is now 8:45 an I have not seen the doctor yet. I had to call over 6 times to get someone to answer the phone to make this appointment. When the phone was finally answered I asked if the office was busy the response was yes so why not hire more people.

March 19th, 2013

great family doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Dasher for years now as my "family doctor". He has a wonderful bedside manner and takes time to talk to me about any questions or concerns that I have. He is genuinely concerned about his patients, and I trust him implicitely. I don't know who is giving him a 1-star rating. Obviously, they must have him confused w/another doctor or they are the type of person who can never be satisfied. The fact that many of his old patients who used to see him at one of his former offices but now drive over an hour to see him now should be a testimony as to how much his patients love and trust him.

May 14th, 2010

I see Dr. Dasher at his new office in Statesboro, Georgia. I've never had a problem getting an appointment. The staff is great. Dr. Dasher takes the time to listen to my complaints and is genuinely concerned about how I'm doing and fixing my problem. I often recommend him to friends, family, and coworkers.

October 22nd, 2009

You are the most dishonest Dr. I have ever known.

October 10th, 2017