inactive

Glen A Dixon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2016
He was very professional, sensitive to our concern, a good listener, caring and easy to talk with. He followed up with our family to make sure both my baby and my wife were okay and had everything they needed.

June 1st, 2016
Dr Dixon is amazing. My mother, myself and my daughter have been and still are patients of his! I've had surgery twice and he was so nice and calming! My daughter has had both her babies delivered by him and she couldn't have been happier! The staff is awesome, especially Janine and Andi!!

September 3rd, 2015
Amazing doctor, fabulous manHe has always been there for me and my family.
You will never find a more caring, skilled and brilliant Doctor than Dr Dixon. I have been with him 35 years and I feel blessed that I know him and his wonderful staff.

September 22nd, 2013
I have known Dr. DIXON for 34 years. I came to him at 18 for a 2nd opinion. Needless to say I transferred my care into his caring and professional hands and still I can say, YOU WILL FIND NO BETTER. DR. DIXON Is amazingly equipped to deal with difficult situations. He not only cares for you, but about you and your family. Dr. DIXON saw me through many difficult pregnancies and situations over these years. He always gives 1000 percent of himself in his patients care. Now he has started taking care of the first 2 of my children that he helped safely bring into this world. I thank each day I was lucky enough to have him care for me and my family. He is a truly blessed Physician and man.

September 6th, 2013
Patient
I would give zero stars to the staff. Extremely insensitive, and unprofessional with a patient in extreme pain. Dr. Dixon is a wonderful doctor but I will be seeking another doctor due to the staff.

August 7th, 2013
Best doctor!
Dr.Dixon was incredible through my whole pregnancy he knew I had high anxiety due to a traumatizing c section ( that I had with another doctor at a different hospital) he spent time with me talking and educating me he new how to take any anxiety away. My c section went great and he did such a clean job. Dr.Dixon has by far the best bedside manners I have ever seen in any doctor.

August 2nd, 2013
Dr Dixon is the best!Thanks to him my pregnancy and baby delivery experience was great. I would highly recommend him.

March 9th, 2013
I have been a patient for my whole adult life.I can't say enough good things about the office staff and Dr. Dixon. All are kind and compassionate with a good sense of humor to make the worst situation positive.

February 21st, 2013
Compassionate and thorough
In many ways i feel that Dr Dixon saved my life. He left no stone unturned to make sure he made sure of a proper diagnosis and when cancer was found it was early stage and treatable. He is kind and compassionate

January 23rd, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Dixon for many years. He is about to deliver my 3rd child. I can't say enough about him. I would recommend him without hesitation. He is absolutely everything you look for in a doctor: caring, warm, honest, intelligent...and and I trust him completely. Love the girls in the office, too. They have become friends.

June 20th, 2011
I couldn't of asked for a better doctor.
I went to Dr. Dixon after having 2 miscarriages. I needed a change and got referred to him by a friend. I just was so impressed with him. He is very patient and kind and does not rush you. I did end up having another miscarriage, so when I was pregnant with my son he really took the time to sit with me at each visit and never rushed me. He saw me more often then he would have for my own sanity because he knew I was a nervous wreck! My pregnancy went so smoothly and he told me he delivers most which I also liked. he was there to deliver my precious son. I just cant say enough about him. One thing I like about him is that its just him. You dont see a different person when you go.

May 25th, 2011
I just switched a year ago to Dr. Dixon after a referral from a friend. He is an excellent doctor with tremendous bedside manner. He is careful, gentle and spends more than adequate time in my annual physical. I haven't had to wait more than 15 minutes and never feel rushed or as though he is distracted. Equally important is his front office staff who is pleasant, helpful and discrete. Just a wonderful practice overall.