A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Elliott, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Elliott, MD, PHD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Stanford University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Elliott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Raymond Elliott MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Glen Elliott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Elliott practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.