A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Feather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Feather is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feather graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Feather has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Graham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen N Feather DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen N. Feather practice?
- Dr. Glen Feather has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glen Feather practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.