Learn more about Dr. Glen Feather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Feather is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feather graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Feather has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Graham Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feather accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen N. Feather practice?
Dr. Glen Feather practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, IL.
See Peoria Physiatrists, Peoria Anesthesiologists, Peoria Family Physicians, and Peoria Pain Management Doctors.