A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Fortier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortier
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fortier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Fortier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortier graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fortier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Thomas Fortier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen T. Fortier practice?
- Dr. Glen Fortier has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Fortier practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.