A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Fortier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Fortier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortier graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fortier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Thomas Fortier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen T. Fortier practice?
- Dr. Glen Fortier has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Fortier practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.