A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gabbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gabbard, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbard graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Owens Gabbard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glenn O. Gabbard practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gabbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Gabbard practices Psychiatry near Angleton, TX.
See Angleton Psychiatrists.