A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glenn Gabbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabbard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glenn Gabbard, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbard graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glenn Owens Gabbard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glenn O. Gabbard practice?
- Dr. Glenn Gabbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Glenn Gabbard practices Psychiatry near Angleton, TX.
See Angleton Psychiatrists.