A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Gejerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Gejerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Gejerman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gejerman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gejerman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Gejerman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Glen Gejerman practice?
- Dr. Glen Gejerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Gejerman practices Radiation Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Hackensack Radiologists.