Dr. Glen Georger Is this you?

October 29th, 2013

Saved my life

My experience at St.Lukes North ER was absolutely wonderful thanks to the wonderful diagnostic abilities of Dr.Georger. Patient and polite, gentle and kind. He remained calm during an urgent situation and I credit Dr.Georger for saving my life. I wish I could give him more than 4 stars.

January 29th, 2013

Urgent Care Patient

Dr. Georger was my doctor at the walk-in clinic I went to when I had the Flu. He was kind and caring. He accurately diagnosed me and put me on a medicine called Tamiflu. He educated me on the Flu, a virus and what to expect from treatment and how to take care of myself to get better. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. He is also very good looking and is an expert fisherman.

August 14th, 2012

Grateful ER Patient

Dr. Georger was my ER doc. He is a kind and compasionate doctor. He listened to my complaints, throuroughly examined me, ordered tests and accurately diagnosed my problem. I had successful bypass surgery 3 days later. He may have saved my life. Outstanding job.

June 17th, 2011

Very in and out. His physical examination was not thorough. He seemed to care less about me as a patient. He was arrogant, no compassion.

November 6th, 2015