A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Gibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Gibbons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Gibbons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbons graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gibbons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital FT Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Gregory Gibbons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen G. Gibbons practice?
- Dr. Glen Gibbons has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Gibbons practices Family Medicine near Greenwood, AR.
See Greenwood Family Physicians.