Overall Review

4.7

September 1st, 2016
Surgery
I would recommend Dr Gibson for surgery because he demonstrates personal concern for his patients which is very reassuring.

August 17th, 2016
I was blessed to have Dr. Gibson's surgical skills, caring bedside manner, and gracious staff look after me. They took the worry out of a scary diagnosis.

December 10th, 2013
Excellent- highly skilled/compassion and ez to speak with
did my resection and here I am recovering nicely. very skilled- and to speak with I was put right at ease. and oh yeah...his office staff is super nice and efficient....overall rating for all... A+

May 9th, 2012
excellent surgeon
dr. gibson showed compassion and caring attitude than other surgeons i have been to see. he explained everything in detail and told me what to expect after surgery. he is a very caring individual. thanks for taking care of me.

January 11th, 2012
Impressed
I was referred to Dr. Gibson with melanoma on my back. Dr Gibson was professions but to the point of my options and what his intentions were. He provided outstanding service and was down to earth explaining everything to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Gibsonto anyone who needs a good surgeon.

September 23rd, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Went to ER had 103 fever, lower abdominal pain. I had an Oncology doctor from Johns Hopkins where all my records were and he said he could do nothing to help me and for Dr. Gibson to do what he thought. Dr. Gibson determined that the problem was in the abdomen. I had a ticking time bomb inside of me. I had an abscess with MRSA which was from a previous surgery done by a different doctor 11 months ago. If the abscess had burst I would not be writing this review. Dr. Gibson saved my life. An extremely knowledgeable doctor,that is kind, caring, and I owe my life to him. Thank you God.

September 10th, 2010
Top notch
I would recommend this surgeon to anyone. He treated my mother in the hospital (she had end stage cancer). He was not only excellent as a surgeon, but also sat down in her room during every visit and answered all of our questions. He was kind compassionate, and caring. He even called my father personally to give his condolences when he later learned that my mother had died (at home). This is truly an unusual surgeon... I would know as I happen to be a nurse practitioner in a surgical ICU in Miami.

August 8th, 2010
Great Doctor
Was a great Doctor with my husband and with I , took time to help us through the whole process and couldn't ask for a better doctor. Would recomend this doctor to any one and the hospital AAMC the nurses were just as great as the doc.

April 7th, 2010
Alright doctor, terrible staff. He seems to be extremely busy with other items in his life when I went to see him. I felt disrespected by his staff and him at points. He seems like a nice guy and I might of had just a bad experience with him that left me jaded.

December 3rd, 2009
best doctor ever known, spends much time with paient never in a hurry, listens and understans what family and i were going through, can be reached night or day

June 16th, 2009
Terrific doctor!

July 7th, 2008
very solid
very thorough and caring. willing to take time to explain complicated cancer surgeries. willing to talk with me and my family night or day.