Learn more about Dr. Glen Halvorson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Halvorson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halvorson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Halvorson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Halvorson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halvorson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen A Halvorson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Halvorson practice?
- Dr. Glen Halvorson has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Halvorson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.