Learn more about Dr. Glen Halvorson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Halvorson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Halvorson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halvorson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen A Halvorson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Halvorson practice?
- Dr. Glen Halvorson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Glen Halvorson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Scottsdale Physiatrists.