34 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Newport Beach, CA 92660 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Halvorson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Halvorson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Halvorson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halvorson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Allen Halvorson MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Halvorson practice?
- Dr. Glen Halvorson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Glen Halvorson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Newport Beach Physiatrists, Newport Beach Sports Medicine Doctors, Newport Beach Neurologists, Newport Beach Pain Management Doctors, and Newport Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.