A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Havens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Havens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Havens, MD, PC is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Havens graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Harold Havens MD and PC is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Glen H. Havens practice?
- Dr. Glen Havens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Havens practices Psychiatry near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Psychiatrists.