A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Heckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Heckman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Heckman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heckman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Wayne Heckman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Glen W. Heckman practice?
- Dr. Glen Heckman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glen Heckman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.