A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Henry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Henry, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Arthur Henry FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Henry practice?
- Dr. Glen Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Henry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near North Haven, CT.
See North Haven Internists and North Haven Cardiologists.