A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Henry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Henry, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Arthur Henry FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Henry practice?
- Dr. Glen Henry has 9 office locations.
Dr. Glen Henry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Orange, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Westbrook, CT.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.