Learn more about Dr. Glen Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Henry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Henry, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Henry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Henry practice?
Dr. Glen Henry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Cardiologists.