A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Hofmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofmann
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hofmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Hofmann, FACOG, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen E Hofmann FACOG, MD, and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Glen E. Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Glen Hofmann has 1 office location.
- Dr. Glen Hofmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Centerville, OH.