Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
Old North Dayton
Wright State Physicains Dept of OB GYN
2350 Miami Valley Dr
Ste 210
Dayton, OH 45459
937-208-6810
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great experience!  |  show details
by Mel e. on Apr 10th, 2013

This is a doctor that knows his stuff. Will he be your best friend? Probably not, but will you go home with a baby or 2 in your arms?? Probably!!!!

|  Insuficient  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

He went right for the money of invitro. He did not take the time to resolve any issues I had that cause infertility.

|  Amazing Practice  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Hofmann and his practice!!! He is very caring, down to earth, and takes plenty of time with you. I went to Dr. H after a terrible experience with Dr. Awadalla at IRH. I was so surprised at how nice ALL of the office staff are, the nurses (actual RNs) are great, and we weren't left waiting a long time for our appointment. I was very impressed when Dr. Hofmann personally came and got us from the waiting room for our first visit. I've never had that kind of treatment from a doctor before! Dr. Hofmann is very thorough and looks at you as an entire person. The docs at IRH didn't do any blood work or anything, when Dr. H did he found that my thyroid was very low and I'm a CF carrier...two things you need to know if you're trying to get pregnant. So, if you are looking for a great RE, Dr. Hofmann is your guy!!!

|  Amazing Doctor :)  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2010

My husband and I went to see Dr. Hoffman, after I found Dr. H. on line. I researched the BEST, and he is the BEST. When I met Dr. H., I had already had two daughters in 1990 and 1988, and had my tubes tied. The first procedure he tried was a tubal reversal. He could tell in the operating room that this wasn't going to work, so he actually gave us a huge refund on that procedure, because our next step was IVF. The first egg retrieval produced 21 eggs, and 19 of them fertilized. He was shocked, because with my age (38) he was expecting 6 eggs max. We put in 3 fertilized embryos, and ONE worked, she is now nearly 7 years old. after her birth, we knew we had several frozen embryos left. they told us that 7 of them made it to the frozen stage. when our daughter was 1, we had them thawed, and now we have a 5 year old .. so the FET process worked for us as well. We were BLESSED to meet Dr. H and his staff. He turned a husband and a wife, into a Mommy and a Daddy! I highly recommend them, they were amazing.

|  show details
Jul 21st, 2010

Dr Hofmann was rude, uncaring, and just plain nasty. He is what a doctor should not be!

|  Love this Doc!!!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2008

Dr. Hofmann and his staff are so wonderful. I was very surprised to read that someone had a bad experience with him. Our experience with this office has been nothing but but positive. I would recommend Dr. Hofmann to anyone!