A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Hooker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Hooker, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Hooker, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooker graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hooker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen D Hooker MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glen D. Hooker practice?
- Dr. Glen Hooker has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Hooker practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Colorectal Surgeons.