Overall Review

3.9

April 13th, 2016
Solid Dr. that I've been using for 4 years
My doctor retired & when she referred me to Dr. Hyde she also told me "Those that like him really like him, those that don't can't stand him." She was right, at first I didn't know what to think. But, after a few appointments, I realized Dr. Hyde wants his patients to be a proactive part of their healthcare. He wants you to understand what is going on & tries to "teach" you how to help yourself, or how to help him help you. A lot of people don't want to hear this, they want the doctor to "fix" them or prescribe something to make it better. Dr. Hyde will not tell you what you want to hear, he's going to tell you what you need to hear. His bedside manner is not the best & I understand why some people think he's arrogant - he's not. He is quiet & has a rather dry, maybe wry, sense of humor.

September 12th, 2015
Unprofessional
This Dr. Hyde cares for his cup of ?? he drinks than his patient. bedside manners are VERY unprofessional. he laugh at me, said I do not have these problems. Feel sorry for those people who use he as their md. he is not human.

February 11th, 2015
Dr. Hyde gets straight to the point and I appreciate that.

March 2nd, 2012
this doctor is my fathers current doctor he be littled my father and lied about his future has ran to many test because of his insurance my father was rushed to the hospital for his blood pressure while there he finaly got the proper meds for him the hospital doctor took better care of him asap i will be moving my father out of his care dr hyde had him on only one blood pressure med when he needed five to control it thank god he got to the hospital he believes he can do no wrong and smurks at patients i wont put up with this treatment of my father nor him accusing him of not taking his meds my father was under medicated by this man and the hospital doctor told us not to give the meds that hyde had prescribed because they were to low of doses to do anything for him beware! beware! of him please!!!

August 9th, 2011
The one time I was inpatient in Canadian Valley Integris hospital, (which I would NEVER go there again) Dr. Hyde was described by the nurses as another Dr. House. And it took a while, but I finally saw exactly what they saw, and they couldn't have been more on the money. Except, I feel his forwardness and lack of compassion goes way beyond what Dr. House on tv is capable of. lol Dr. Hyde can be down right brutal verbally. Just my opinion and experience with him.

July 20th, 2011
Best physician EVER!
The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. It is very easy to get in.Dr. Hyde is a little slow to warm up to. As his seemingly dry personality is opposite of mine. But you only need to experience his level of care and honesty once to be a fan and l loyal patient. He actually takes/makes time to PARTNER with you in discussing treatment options and discusses his rationale.He is truley a an advocate for his patients. I am honored to know this man.

May 16th, 2011
Educated, caring and compassionate
Dr Hyde remembers you with out looking at your chart. He listens. He is a young doctor with skills but more importantly compassion

February 7th, 2011
Dr Hyde, while seemingly a little "off-the-wall" (a quality I enjoy) is the best doctor I have seen. He listens attentively and took plenty of time to evaluate my problem - which I had no idea existed. Before going on with my first visit for a pain im my neck, he sent me on to a heart specialist for an angioplasty, where I had 6 stents inserted (2 in the "widowmaker"). My past doctor never even suggested it could be my heart, even after multiple visits. We just moved to OK from WI and my experience with doctors in the past made me very wary of choosing a new doctor. I have been back several times now and feel I can genuinely trust this man. Thanks Dr. Hyde!