A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Hyland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Hyland, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyland graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hyland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Region Healthcare Corporation
- Medcenter One Health System, Bismarck, Nd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Ray Hyland MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Hyland practice?
- Dr. Glen Hyland has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Hyland practices Radiation Oncology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Oncologists.