A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Hyland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyland
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hyland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Hyland, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyland graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hyland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Region Healthcare Corporation
- Medcenter One Health System, Bismarck, Nd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Ray Hyland MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Hyland practice?
- Dr. Glen Hyland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Hyland practices Radiation Oncology near Fergus Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Fergus Falls Radiologists.