A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Iannucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iannucci
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Iannucci, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannucci graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Iannucci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Joseph Iannucci MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Glen J. Iannucci practice?
- Dr. Glen Iannucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Iannucci practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Cardiologists.