A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Justice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Justice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Justice has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Justice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans