A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Justice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Justice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Justice has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Robert Justice MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Justice practice?
- Dr. Glen Justice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Justice practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Oncologists.