Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

by PROUD PERSON TO HAVE KNOWN HIM on Dec 31st, 2013

Dr Justice was a great physician and would do anything to make you happy. Hopefully he returns back to the Oncology practice and help people who need him.

I miss him show details I miss him
by Elyse Tarnay on Oct 22nd, 2010

I was truly thankful to have found and been a patient of Dr. Justice. Since his "retirement", I've been hard pressed to locate another doctor with his level of care and concern. I keep hoping against hope he will open a new practice. All I can say is I miss him.

Excellent, Caring & Complete in all areas of parients Health show details Excellent, Caring & Complete in all areas of parients Health
by Bobbie Duggins on Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Justice has given my husband and myself the best total health care we ever recieved. He truly loves his patients and gives himself totaly to their best intrests and care. He kept my husband's leukemia in remission for 18 years. We recommend him highly. He is also a man who believes in God and gives him the Glory for his talents.

fraud doctor show details fraud doctor
by Betty G. on May 9th, 2010

i dont even know if i got the right treatment. how could he lie to his own patients.

Best doctor facing hard times show details Best doctor facing hard times
by Thankful But Saddened on Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Justice is the best doctor I have ever had. He was able to finally diagnose a disease I've had for 20 years that no one else could figure out. He saves lives and hopefully this will be taken into account when facing his medicare fraud charges. I have to believe he had some moral justification in the fraudulent chargers. My theory is that he does so much extra work that is disallowed by Medicare, this was his way of being reimbursed for it by Medicare. Not right, but could make it morally justifiable in his mind, who is a very religious, moral man.

Apr 16th, 2010

Outstanding DoctorCompassionate, caring and thorough.Bed side manner ....unbelievable!Been going to him for 27 years and still alive!!!!

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Susan Donaven on Nov 18th, 2009

Yes I would recomend Dr. Justice. He seemed to be to be thorough and caring. The staff is the same way. I did not feel like a number.Glad to have him as my doctor!