Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by PROUD PERSON TO HAVE KNOWN HIM on Dec 31st, 2013

Dr Justice was a great physician and would do anything to make you happy. Hopefully he returns back to the Oncology practice and help people who need him.

|  unethical man  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

judge has placed this dr. on 10 year probation for FRAUD! this man is unethical and should not be trusted!.he is currently serving time in lompoc for his crime and will be released April 2013.

Aug 22nd, 2011

He was just sentenced to 18 months in prison for submitting bills for drugs that cancer patients never received. This is just a drop in the bucket of all healthcare fraud by medical providers. No wonder Medicare is going broke.

|  update  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr Justice retired in 2010

|  lliar  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

he has billed medical before 2004

|  Most wonderful Dr. I have ever had  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

11 years ago I was diagnosed with lung cancer and told by other Dr. my chances of survival were slim and none. He started me on Chemo right away for 6 months then waited for me to get strong enough for surgery which was with Dr. Richard Fischel who is also wonderful. I have been in remission for 10 years and was getting regular visits to stay that way. I have a lot of problems from the extensive Chemo but I am still here, which is more than a lot of people can say. I miss him and I wish he was back in business. I have a few friends that also used him for cancer and other problems, he had so many people depending on him. I cannot believe he would make such a big mistake. I miss him and wish him the best. I also moved out of state 7 years ago and went back to see him several times a year.Linda C.

|  bleeder  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

My Drctor for over 20 years. Found out after years of a bleeding problem, why I was a bleeder. No other Dr I had been to could find what was the problen. My grand mother had died of this problem could. I hsd had many tests. One Dr. I had been sent to after I almost bled to death after surgery, said I was wasting his time. Dr. Justice listened to my history and sent me for 1 test and found out what wrong with me. My sister was tested, she also had it, my sister's granddaught also has it and maybe 2 other grnddaughters. It is called storage Pool disease. It is a platlet dysfuntion . They are not sticky and leave the wound any where from 1 day to as long as 3 weeks as I found out the hard way. I love Dr. Justice. He not only saved my life but that of my sister and that of her granddaughters. I was 59 when I met him and had this problem since I was 16. I have had about 20 surgerys since and I always get platlets before and after and I have not had a problen since finding Dr. Glen Justice. June Orry life bunt my sister and her granddaughters

|  A Truly Wonderful Caring Person  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2011

I came to meet Dr. Justice 32 years ago when my 13 year old had a rare blood disease and was dying. Like an angel from heaven Dr. Justice arrived and saved his life. Our family stayed as his patient for 31 years. I was devastated when I heard there were some wrong doings but I still adore this man. He has done so much for his patients and deserves another chance to right his wrong. Nobody is perfect. i'm sure he paid a big price. I hope to see him back soon doing what he is supposed to be doing and that is practicing and helping people. This is a wonderful man. Trudy Boim

|  I miss him  |  show details
by Elyse Tarnay on Oct 22nd, 2010

I was truly thankful to have found and been a patient of Dr. Justice. Since his "retirement", I've been hard pressed to locate another doctor with his level of care and concern. I keep hoping against hope he will open a new practice. All I can say is I miss him.

|  He Saved my brothers life  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

Dr.Justice became my brothers cancer patient yrs ago. My brother was also HIV positive and therefore had an even more delicate situatioon. When the other doctors said there was nothing else they could do, we were given Dr. Justice to contact. Well that was over 10yrs ago, and we credit Dr. Justice for the extension of life for my brother. I

|  Excellent, Caring & Complete in all areas of parients Health  |  show details
by Bobbie Duggins on Jun 9th, 2010

Dr. Justice has given my husband and myself the best total health care we ever recieved. He truly loves his patients and gives himself totaly to their best intrests and care. He kept my husband's leukemia in remission for 18 years. We recommend him highly. He is also a man who believes in God and gives him the Glory for his talents.

|  fraud doctor  |  show details
by Betty G. on May 9th, 2010

i dont even know if i got the right treatment. how could he lie to his own patients.

|  Best doctor facing hard times  |  show details
by Thankful But Saddened on Apr 21st, 2010

Dr. Justice is the best doctor I have ever had. He was able to finally diagnose a disease I've had for 20 years that no one else could figure out. He saves lives and hopefully this will be taken into account when facing his medicare fraud charges. I have to believe he had some moral justification in the fraudulent chargers. My theory is that he does so much extra work that is disallowed by Medicare, this was his way of being reimbursed for it by Medicare. Not right, but could make it morally justifiable in his mind, who is a very religious, moral man.

Apr 16th, 2010

Outstanding DoctorCompassionate, caring and thorough.Bed side manner ....unbelievable!Been going to him for 27 years and still alive!!!!

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Susan Donaven on Nov 18th, 2009

Yes I would recomend Dr. Justice. He seemed to be to be thorough and caring. The staff is the same way. I did not feel like a number.Glad to have him as my doctor!

|  I am SOOO Happy  |  show details
by Suzi Donaven on Jul 23rd, 2009

Accidentally found this review site but I am happy I did. Besides that he looks like Santa Claus at first look, he makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. He asked all the right questions and more than I thought he would ask. I felt so comfortable in his presence and besides listening to me he listened to my friend who is helping me listen thru my troubling times. Yes I have incurable cancer but having him in my corner doesnt make it seem so bad. His staff was friendly, upbeat and very helpful. Dr. Justice is terrific! So if you ever need Oncologist / Hematologist this is the doctor to see! 7-23-09