A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Kay, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen S. Kay practice?
Dr. Glen Kay practices Emergency Medicine near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Emergency Physicians.