A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Kay, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Scott Kay FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen S. Kay practice?
- Dr. Glen Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Kay practices Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Emergency Physicians, Newburgh Primary Care Doctors, and Newburgh Preventive Medicine Specialists.