A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Kay, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen S. Kay practice?
Dr. Glen Kay practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Emergency Physicians, Newburgh Family Physicians, Newburgh Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Newburgh Plastic Surgeons.