A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Kay, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Scott Kay FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen S. Kay practice?
- Dr. Glen Kay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glen Kay practices Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Newburgh Emergency Physicians, Newburgh Family Physicians, and Newburgh Preventive Medicine Specialists.