Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine / Wellness, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile
1400 Route 300
Ste 7
Newburgh, NY 12550
845-566-6664
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Bad Billing  |  show details
by Mike D on Apr 9th, 2014

Decent enough health care, but didnt get to see actual Dr. Was a cash customer, Paid cash in full at time of visit. Got a secondary bill for $10 after paying cash at time of visit. Was sent to collections for $10. Overall avoid this place, not professional.

|  show details
May 17th, 2012

been going to this office for awhile-things are going downhill in this office-office is too busy-you can't actually see the dr. the new PAs are not that informed. office staff is making many mistakes and fiddling with the computer system gets in the way of patient care.

|  Not good with children!!!!!  |  show details
by A.A. on Oct 12th, 2010

Been here a few times and it was always OK. Went today with my 2 year old daughter when it opened at 8:30am. We were the second patient there and were not seen until 10:00 due to the doctor not even arriving until after 9:00 and many patients being seen before us. While the nurse was examining my daughter she became upset with getting her ears checked. She asked Dr. Kay to help and he said "I don't deal with babies" nastily and walked away. He came in to examine her with an ATTITUDE and my daughter began to cry. I told her, "Dr.s make you feel better." Dr. Kay nastily said, "Yup." My daughter was upset and said, "Dr.s don't make you feel better." (Now please don't forget that she is TWO and at the doctor in pain and scared).... Dr. Kay replied to her as nasty as can be, "Oh, YOU must be right. Dr.s DON'T make you feel better!" He hastily checked her ears which were hurting her for days and told me with an attitude that they were fine and I should have thought that she was just teething. Then he plopped himself down into his seat, said that if she got a fever he'd call in antibiotics... HUH? We sat in silence as he typed on the computer and then he turned to my daughter and said, "BYE!" What a nasty doctor!!! If you are so miserable treating kids then make you practice adults only... plenty of doctors do. I will never be going back there for treatment.