Emergency Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine / Wellness
Video profile

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Jeff Smith on Mar 24th, 2015

I went in for pre-surgical testing and the staff was great.

by Jane on Oct 22nd, 2014

Paid my co pay, then received a bill stating that I was being charged for seeing a specialist, I did not see a specialist, I was seen by a female nurse or Dr, whatever she was, now receiving notices from a collection agency for seeing Dr Glen Kay, I never saw this man when I was there. Something needs to be done, this place is ripping off clients and insurance companies with false claims.

horrible show details horrible
Sep 30th, 2014

Rude, unprofessional "doctor". Staff changes seems like every week! Billing department - thieves. Thank God I review my documentation my insurance company sends me.

Bad Billing show details Bad Billing
by Mike D on Apr 9th, 2014

Decent enough health care, but didnt get to see actual Dr. Was a cash customer, Paid cash in full at time of visit. Got a secondary bill for $10 after paying cash at time of visit. Was sent to collections for $10. Overall avoid this place, not professional.

May 17th, 2012

been going to this office for awhile-things are going downhill in this office-office is too busy-you can't actually see the dr. the new PAs are not that informed. office staff is making many mistakes and fiddling with the computer system gets in the way of patient care.