A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Kiyonaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Kiyonaga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diaseses
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiyonaga graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kiyonaga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kiyonaga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen K. Kiyonaga practice?
Dr. Glen Kiyonaga practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.