A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Kiyonaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Kiyonaga is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Kiyonaga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diaseses
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiyonaga graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kiyonaga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Kazuteru Kiyonaga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen K. Kiyonaga practice?
- Dr. Glen Kiyonaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Kiyonaga practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.