Learn more about Dr. Glen Kiyonaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Kiyonaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiyonaga
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiyonaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Kiyonaga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiyonaga graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kiyonaga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen K Kiyonaga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen K. Kiyonaga practice?
- Dr. Glen Kiyonaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Kiyonaga practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.