Learn more about Dr. Glen Kiyonaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Kiyonaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiyonaga
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiyonaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Kiyonaga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiyonaga graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kiyonaga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen K Kiyonaga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen K. Kiyonaga practice?
- Dr. Glen Kiyonaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Kiyonaga practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.