A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Lehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Lehman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Arthur Lehman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Glen Lehman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glen Lehman practices Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Fort Wayne, IN.
See Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.