Dr. Glen Lew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen Lew?

December 17th, 2014

The Best Dental Group I have visited!!

I am 63 years old and have seen a few dentist in my lifetime. Dr. Lew and his staff are the absolute Best in patient care, understanding and professionalism! I highly recommend them. I have now moved out of the area and am four hours from Dr. Lew office so I had to change dentist. I was very sad to do so. I will miss them all.

June 23rd, 2010

Caring, Informative

My son saw Dr. Lew in the ER after initial ER staff evaluated him. He took a detailed history in order to discover the cause of my son's low platelet count. He involved the parents and my teenage son in the decision how to proceed forward. We all appreciated his professional interaction and care. We have not been to the office for our follow up yet.

February 6th, 2012