A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Edward Lewis MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Glen E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Glen Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Lewis practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.