A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Libby, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Libby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen D Libby FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen D. Libby practice?
- Dr. Glen Libby has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Libby practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians and Kalamazoo Pediatric Specialists.