Dr. Glen Douglas Libby MD and FAAP is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Libby, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Libby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Libby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance