Learn more about Dr. Glen Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libby
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Libby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Libby, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Libby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen D Libby FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen D. Libby practice?
- Dr. Glen Libby has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Libby practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians and Kalamazoo Pediatric Specialists.