A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Lovelace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Lovelace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Lovelace, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovelace graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lovelace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Stuart Lovelace MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Glen S. Lovelace practice?
- Dr. Glen Lovelace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Lovelace practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.