Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 20th, 2015

What an amazing dr with no interests in an unnecessary c section.

Would NEVER recommend to a friend. show details Would NEVER recommend to a friend.
Jul 18th, 2015

I've never had a doctor treat me as badly as he has. His wait times are an hour MINIMUM. His bedside manner is appauling. It's almost like he prefers it when something is wrong with you so he can look smarter than you. He doesn't communicate well. He doesn't tell you what to expect at your next prenatal appointment. You never know how long you'll be there waiting for him and once he's in the room he's awkward and acts like he can't wait to leave. An hour wait for a 5 minute appointment is simply disrespectful. If you're pregnant and want to avoid stress I highly suggest you go elsewhere. He is unwilling to discuss alternatives to his idea of medicine. He's a smart man but that's about all he is. This thing won't let me swear so I'll just say he's a monster jerk.

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR show details DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
Apr 23rd, 2015

Worst Dr. I've ever seen. Do not recommend. Horrible beside manner and demeanor.

Oct 21st, 2011

If you happen to miss a call from Dr. Lovelace the chances of finding out a result from a test can be difficult. Waiting for the results of a biopsy are difficult enough- I missed his call due to a meeting and when I called back I was told he couldn't talk and would call after hours, two days and now the weekend...Not Good

Excellent show details Excellent
Jan 14th, 2011

I switched to Dr Lovelace during my 1st pregnancy and have never been happier - 3 babies later. I had gestational diabetes. He is an excellent and very thourough doctor and I've recommended him to numerous people. It may take longer to get in to see him, but it's only because he really listens and discusses your health. I've had to wait an hour, but it's because of a delivery - if I was the one in labor, I'd want him there, not seeing patients in the office, so what's an hour, really.