Dr. Glen Lovelace MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

no change

November 14th, 2016
Dr. Lovelace is one of the smartest people I have talked with. He is passionate about what he does and that always evident when he responds to questions. He is not the the most enthusiastic care provider, but if there were ever to be an emergency with me or a pregnancy you would want Dr Lovelace by your side.

October 12th, 2016
Very bad experience
I had a frightening & excruciating delivlivery w Dr Lovelace. After he left 4 muscles detached and severely torn external anal sphincter. Over the months as I was still unable to walk or use the restroom properly, he told me over and over that everything was in tact &my experience was normal, despite ongoing debilitating pain. I cannot describe to you the difficulty this has caused. It has been devistating. I came out of surgery a couple of days ago...18 months later. So many months of pain, tears, and so much frustration. You know what gets me most is that I begged for a c-section early on in labor all the way thru delivery because I knew something was wrong. Dr Lovelace would not let me have one. Other physicians have since told me that given the complications and warning signs that I was having at the time a c-section should have been on the table before ever even going in to labor.

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Lovelace has been my doctor for 15 years and he has delivered all six of my babies. We always felt that we were important and that he knew us and our situation. My pregnancies weren't always easy, and Dr. Lovelace was mindful of me and made sure I was well taken care of. With each of my pregnancies and births, Dr Lovelace was attentive, respectful, and considerate of my wishes and needs. He is very good at what he does and and continues to study, research, and stay up to date in his field. With as much knowledge that he has and continues to gain, he still values the insights and "intuitions" of his patients. We are truly grateful to him and the excellent care he gave to me and each of our babies.

July 20th, 2015
What an amazing dr with no interests in an unnecessary c section.

July 18th, 2015
Would NEVER recommend to a friend.
I've never had a doctor treat me as badly as he has. His wait times are an hour MINIMUM. His bedside manner is appauling. It's almost like he prefers it when something is wrong with you so he can look smarter than you. He doesn't communicate well. He doesn't tell you what to expect at your next prenatal appointment. You never know how long you'll be there waiting for him and once he's in the room he's awkward and acts like he can't wait to leave. An hour wait for a 5 minute appointment is simply disrespectful. If you're pregnant and want to avoid stress I highly suggest you go elsewhere. He is unwilling to discuss alternatives to his idea of medicine. He's a smart man but that's about all he is. This thing won't let me swear so I'll just say he's a monster jerk.

April 23rd, 2015
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
Worst Dr. I've ever seen. Do not recommend. Horrible beside manner and demeanor.

October 21st, 2011
If you happen to miss a call from Dr. Lovelace the chances of finding out a result from a test can be difficult. Waiting for the results of a biopsy are difficult enough- I missed his call due to a meeting and when I called back I was told he couldn't talk and would call after hours, two days and now the weekend...Not Good

January 14th, 2011
Excellent
I switched to Dr Lovelace during my 1st pregnancy and have never been happier - 3 babies later. I had gestational diabetes. He is an excellent and very thourough doctor and I've recommended him to numerous people. It may take longer to get in to see him, but it's only because he really listens and discusses your health. I've had to wait an hour, but it's because of a delivery - if I was the one in labor, I'd want him there, not seeing patients in the office, so what's an hour, really.