Dr. Glen Lovelace MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017
Great with complex medical conditions!
I did not want a hysterectomy! I came to Dr Lovelace to get a second opinion because my previous OB/GYN stated I had no choice but to get a hysterectomy. As it turns out they were very wrong! Dr Lovelace explained his exam in great detail and I am keeping my uterus. I never felt rushed and am so relieved I listened to my best friend and set up an appointment. I would recommend him to anyone. It is quite clear that Dr Lovelace cares about every patient he sees!

November 15th, 2016
Dr. Lovelace is one of the smartest people I have talked with. He is passionate about what he does and that always evident when he responds to questions. He is not the the most enthusiastic care provider, but if there were ever to be an emergency with me or a pregnancy you would want Dr Lovelace by your side.

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Lovelace has been my doctor for 15 years and he has delivered all six of my babies. We always felt that we were important and that he knew us and our situation. My pregnancies weren't always easy, and Dr. Lovelace was mindful of me and made sure I was well taken care of. With each of my pregnancies and births, Dr Lovelace was attentive, respectful, and considerate of my wishes and needs. He is very good at what he does and and continues to study, research, and stay up to date in his field. With as much knowledge that he has and continues to gain, he still values the insights and "intuitions" of his patients. We are truly grateful to him and the excellent care he gave to me and each of our babies.

July 20th, 2015
What an amazing dr with no interests in an unnecessary c section.

October 22nd, 2011
If you happen to miss a call from Dr. Lovelace the chances of finding out a result from a test can be difficult. Waiting for the results of a biopsy are difficult enough- I missed his call due to a meeting and when I called back I was told he couldn't talk and would call after hours, two days and now the weekend...Not Good

January 14th, 2011
Excellent
I switched to Dr Lovelace during my 1st pregnancy and have never been happier - 3 babies later. I had gestational diabetes. He is an excellent and very thourough doctor and I've recommended him to numerous people. It may take longer to get in to see him, but it's only because he really listens and discusses your health. I've had to wait an hour, but it's because of a delivery - if I was the one in labor, I'd want him there, not seeing patients in the office, so what's an hour, really.

August 29th, 2008