A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Lutchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Lutchman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutchman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lutchman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Lutchman, MBBS, MD, MHSC is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutchman graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Lutchman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Adrian Lutchman MBBS, MD, and MHSC is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Lutchman practice?
- Dr. Glen Lutchman has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Lutchman practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Gastroenterologists, and Palo Alto Hepatologists.