A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Lutchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Lutchman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Lutchman, MD, MHSC is board certified in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutchman graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lutchman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lutchman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan