A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Mackenzie, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Mackenzie, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mackenzie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Carlisle Mackenzie FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Glen C. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Glen Mackenzie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Mackenzie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manchester Center, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Bennington, VT.
See Manchester Center Obstetricians & Gynecologists.