A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Mackenzie, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Mackenzie, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackenzie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 31 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen C. Mackenzie practice?
Dr. Glen Mackenzie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.