Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glen Macpherson
Dr. Glen Macpherson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warrenton, OR, with other offices in Ilwaco, WA and San Antonio, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Aerospace Medicine, Preventive Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Macpherson is affiliated with Ocean Beach Hospital, Nix Hosptial and Foundation Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Glen Macpherson has the following 3 specialties
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Glen Macpherson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warrenton, OR.
Dr. Paul Voeller
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Warrenton, OR 1.60 mi36
Dr. Joseph Zagata
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Astoria, OR 4.45 mi40
Dr. Tedd Levin
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
Astoria, OR 6.85 mi35