A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Manalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Manalo is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Manalo graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Dela Cruz Manalo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Glen D. Manalo practice?
- Dr. Glen Manalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Manalo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Gastroenterologists.