A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Manzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Manzano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzano graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manzano has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Manzano MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glen Manzano practice?
- Dr. Glen Manzano has 7 office locations.
Dr. Glen Manzano practices Neurological Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Miami, FL.
See Orlando Neurological Surgeons.