Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Jun 29th, 2016

Excellent Dr. Very professional straight to the point, he gives you options that will benefit you

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Judith Lezcano on May 26th, 2016

I am thankful with Dr Glen Manzano, he is great professional, yesterday I got a surgery at my cervical spine, Replacement disk on C6-C7. That was incredible, I feel great, I can move my neck, I don't need cervical collar! I'll start my physical therapy in 2 weeks, so I recommend Dr Manzano! God bless him !

Dr. Manzano: Excelente Neurocirujano show details Dr. Manzano: Excelente Neurocirujano
by Dr. Julio M. Escoto-Santana on Apr 5th, 2016

Excelente neurocirujano y gran ser humano. Muy capaz y un profesional de primera.

Nov 18th, 2015

My surgery was too extensive and could have been done with smaller incision. Unnecessary things billed most likely.

Sep 23rd, 2015

Not a good doctor, poor communication, does not offer real advice except saying that I need surgery even though my pain is only once in a while. Has no idea what else to recommend except operation. I had to beg for a physical therapy prescription.

Awesome doctor and staff! show details Awesome doctor and staff!
by Bonnie Ruettermann on May 8th, 2015

Dr.Manzano Help me wh n no other doctors would,he was a God sent, I very blessed to have had him as my doctor and Miami university hospital. They were so nice and caring, I feel you are blessed to have them all on your case.

Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Manzano is the nicest and intentive doctor I've met. He made sure all of my questions were answered. I would recommend him to anyone with back problems.

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
by NANCY BUECKER on Oct 5th, 2010

Dr. Manzano is excellant doctor. He is caring and kind and his staff is wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone with back problems! Thanks Dr. Manzano and a special thanks to his assistant, Francis.