Dr. Glen Mcclung II MD Patient Reviews

February 8th, 2017
Top notch sports med doctor!
I've been playing sports my whole life and Dr. McClung is by far the best orthopedic doctor I have ever seen. Thank you to everyone at Beacon!

December 16th, 2016
cincinnati's sports medicine doctor
huge thank you to dr. glen mcclung and his team at beacon for their continued dedicated support of our school! The big guys don't care about us so it is encouraging to have the expertise, dedication, and amazing care of dr. mcclung and his staff!

November 16th, 2016
Best orthopedist on the east side
I played sports my whole life, so I have seen dozens of ortho docs over the years. I went to dr. mcclung for a second opinion when hurt my knee playing softball. Long story short, he got me healed up and back in action in less than three weeks. I am a patient for life now! He (and everyone at Beacon) is outstanding!

September 28th, 2016
Front Desk @ Beacon Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
My surgery went well I was back at work in two days. I had a rt MMT which was cleaned out and I felt great relief that same day. He is a great doctor and wonderful to work for. He cares about how you are feeling, my whole family has seen him for one thing or another. I recommend him to friends and family anytime.

July 26th, 2016
Dr. McClung is fantastic! He is so passionate about helping our school and keeping our kids healthy! Thank you for all that you do!

March 7th, 2016
He's the best
I am so glad there is an independent sports medicine practice in Anderson! I was so tired of driving 45 minutes for decent care. This place is excellent and they owe it to Dr. McClung. He is an honest and up front doc, not one to dance around a problem and sell you a bunch of crap you don't really need. As far as I am concerned, McClung is the best. Hands down.

February 5th, 2016
Very educational
Very educational. He walked me thru the entire surgery process and how I would feel along with recovery times. It was very professional and very warm. I'm back to running now and I feel wonderful!

January 5th, 2016
right knee
Thought I ruined my right knee playing soccer but Dr Miller was able to put me back together. My whole leg feels stronger and more agile than ever thanks to the doc and his team!

January 4th, 2016
I am PAIN FREE!!
I wish I could give Dr. McClung six stars! Because of him, I am PAIN FREE!! Thank you so much!!

March 28th, 2011
He is awesome
Dr Glenn McClung has done a great in reconstructing my shoulder. he is very accurate on his diagnoses and what would happen step by step. Thank you Dr. McClung and your great staff for being a great healing team. May the Lord Jesus bless you.

October 10th, 2010
Awesome Physician!!
Dr McClung repaired my rotator cuff and I have had no complications post op at all with the exception of the expected pain that he informed me there would be. I would do it again, my shoulder is much stronger now than it ever has been. He was great in educating me on all aspects of surgery, risks, benefits and even the pain. He allowed me to decide when surgery was right for me without any pressure and in a very compassionate and caring attitude.Thanks!!!