A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Mogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Mogan, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mogan
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Mogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Mogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mogan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Raymond Mogan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Mogan practice?
- Dr. Glen Mogan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Glen Mogan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Gastroenterologists.