A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Patrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Patrizio is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patrizio
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Patrizio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Patrizio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrizio graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Patrizio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen R Patrizio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Patrizio practice?
- Dr. Glen Patrizio has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Patrizio practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.