A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Patrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Patrizio is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Patrizio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrizio graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Patrizio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Richard Patrizio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Patrizio practice?
- Dr. Glen Patrizio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Patrizio practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Sandy, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR.
See Sandy Family Physicians.