Learn more about Dr. Glen Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Porter, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Porter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen T Porter MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glen T. Porter practice?
- Dr. Glen Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Porter practices Allergy & Immunology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Pleasant Grove, UT.
See Pleasant Grove Allergists, Pleasant Grove Otolaryngologists, and Pleasant Grove Pediatric Specialists.