A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Porter, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Porter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen T Porter MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glen T. Porter practice?
- Dr. Glen Porter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Glen Porter practices Allergy & Immunology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Pleasant Grove, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT and Ely, NV.
See Pleasant Grove Allergists, Pleasant Grove Otolaryngologists, and Pleasant Grove Pediatric Specialists.