A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Porter, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Porter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen T Porter MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glen T. Porter practice?
- Dr. Glen Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Porter practices Allergy & Immunology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Pleasant Grove, UT.
See Pleasant Grove Allergists and Pleasant Grove Otolaryngologists.