A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Morrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Morrell, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrell graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Morrell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Robert Morrell MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Morrell practice?
- Dr. Glen Morrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Morrell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.