A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Morrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Morrell, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrell graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Morrell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen R Morrell MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Morrell practice?
- Dr. Glen Morrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Glen Morrell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.