A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Stream:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Stream is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Stream, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Stream graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stream has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Richard Stream MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen R. Stream practice?
- Dr. Glen Stream has 1 office location.
- Dr. Glen Stream practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.