A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Raffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raffel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raffel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Raffel, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffel graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Raffel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen D Raffel MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Glen D. Raffel practice?
- Dr. Glen Raffel has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Raffel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Hematologists, and Worcester Oncologists.