A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Raffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Raffel, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffel graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Raffel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raffel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans