Learn more about Dr. Glen Raffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Raffel, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffel graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Raffel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen D Raffel MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Glen D. Raffel practice?
- Dr. Glen Raffel has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Raffel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Hematologists, and Worcester Oncologists.