A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Rountree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Rountree is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rountree
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rountree Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Rountree, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rountree graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rountree has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen A Rountree MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Rountree practice?
- Dr. Glen Rountree has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Rountree practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.