A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Rouse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Rouse MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glen Rouse practice?
- Dr. Glen Rouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Rouse practices Diagnostic Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.