A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Rouse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Rouse MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Glen Rouse practice?
- Dr. Glen Rouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Glen Rouse practices Diagnostic Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.