A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Rouse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Glen Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Glen A. Rouse practice?
Dr. Glen Rouse practices Diagnostic Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.