A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glen Ruark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glen Ruark is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glen Ruark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruark graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ruark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glen Wilton Ruark MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glen W. Ruark practice?
- Dr. Glen Ruark has 1 office location.
- Dr. Glen Ruark practices Internal Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.